Safe Motherhood begins before conception with good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. It continues with appropriate prenatal care and preventing problems if they arise. The ideal result is a full-term pregnancy without unnecessary interventions, the delivery of a healthy baby, and a healthy postpartum period in a positive environment that supports the physical and emotional needs of the mother, baby, and family.
Pregnancy and childbirth have a huge impact on the physical, mental and emotional, health of women and their families.
Our goal is to help to ensure that all women have a safe and healthy pregnancy.
♦ Multi Prenatal is a combination of Minerals and Vitamins;
which is needed for pregnancy and lactation. It is formulated based on the need of pregnant women for maternal and fetal growth.
- Folic acid:
- Growth and development of the fetus, reduce the risk of neural tube defects (NTDs) in the offspring
- Folate deficiency:
- Associated with abnormalities in both mothers (anemia, peripheral neuropathy) and fetuses (congenital abnormalities)
- Vitamin A:
- Is important for visual health, immune function and fetal growth and development.
- Fe: for haemoglobin formation.
- Calcium and vitamin D3: Maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- B vitamins: Production energy efficiency
- Vitamin C A D3 ZINC: Improve immune system
- Vitamin E, C: As antioxidants
Take one tablet per day with sufficient fluids
30 coated tablets
|Suprabion Prenatal |
|Supplement Facts ||Supplement Facts |
|Vitamin A ||4000 IU |
|Vitamin B1 ||1.5 mg |
|Vitamin B12 ||4 mcg |
|Vitamin B2 ||1.7 mg |
|Vitamin B3 ||18 mg |
|Vitamin B6 ||2.6 mg |
|Vitamin C ||100 mg |
|Calcium ||250 mg |
|Vitamin D3 ||400 IU |
|Vitamin E ||11 IU |
|Folic Acid ||800 mcg |
|Iron ||27 mg |
|Zinc ||25 mg |