Osteoporosis is a disease that thins and weakens the bones. Your bones become fragile and break easily, especially the bones in the hip, spine, and wrist. It is a silent disease and usually un-discovered until facing the bone fracture. A bone mineral density test is the best way to check the bone health.
Anyone can develop osteoporosis, but it is more common in older women.
Risk factors include:
- Getting older
- Having a family history of osteoporosis
- Taking certain medicines
- Being a white or Asian woman
- Having low bone density
To keep bones strong, eat a diet rich in calcium and vitamin D, exercise, and do not smoke.
A good supplement which has a unique formula contains the necessary Materials for bone strength. Calcitra® has this feature; Suitable during pregnancy, lactation, growth and ageing.
- Calcium citrate: 2.5 times more bioavailable than calcium carbonate
- Increases bone mineral density
- Better compliance of patients with less GI side effect
- Minimizes the risk of kidney stone formation
Take two tablet per day with sufficient fluids (Can be taken with or without food)
30 coated tablets
|Supplement Facts||Amount per Tab|
|Calcium Citrate||500 mg|
|Vitamin D3||250 IU|