- Contains Vitamin B6 and Magnesium (As Citrate)
- PMS (Pre Menstrual Syndrome)
- Neuropsychological Disorders (Major depression, Postpartum depression, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Disorders of the sleep/wake cycle (e. g. Insomnia), Anxiety and Anxiety related PMS, Stress)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Magnesium -Vitamin B6 supplementation for at least two months in cases of ADHD, significantly modified the clinical symptoms of the disease: namely, hyperactivity and hyperemotivity /aggressiveness were reduced, school attention was improved.
- Neuromuscular manifestations
- Muscular cramps
- Physical Exercise
- Magnesium contributes to the enhancement of exercise performance in athletes.
- Magnesium facilitates oxygen delivery to working muscle.
- Oral Magnesium alleviates the frequency and intensity of migraine, so, it should be adapted as parts of multimodal approach to reduce migraine.
Magnesium-Citrate is the most appropriate preparation for therapeutic and supplementing purposes.
Take three tablets per day or as directed by physician
60 coated tablets
|Citramag B6® |
|Supplement Facts ||Amount per Tab |
|Magnesium (as Citrate) ||100 mg |
|Vitamin B6 ||10 mg |